-A handcrafted, creative, engaging and unique shared living space experience like no other, not just a place to rest your head... a lush urban escape within the embrace and conveniences of downtown Tampa-
OUR AVAILABLE OPTIONS FOR YOUR STAY
- Basecamp1: You get a private Zen suite for 1-4 guests with a real queen bed, private bathroom with walk-in shower, bamboo floors & vaulted ceilings. **For bookings of 3-4, we set up a very comfy 18" thick luxury queen self inflating mattress, not pictured. It nestles nicely at the foot of the bed, providing space to navigate the room, making the space a little less open. Common spaces are shared with other guests and our guest host.
- Basecamp2: You get a private room for 1-2 guests with a real queen size bed & shared bathroom. Common spaces are shared with other guests and our guest host.
- Basecamp 1/2: You get both Basecamp 1 & Basecamp 2 as described above for 1-6 guests. Common spaces are shared with other guests and our guest host.
- Summit: You & your friends get to enjoy our entire 3 bedroom/2.5 bath home all to yourselves, only sharing the outdoor living spaces with any Tiny House guest we may have during your stay.
- Tiny House: You & your friends get to enjoy our entire 2 loft bedroom/1 bath Tiny House to yourselves, only sharing the outdoor living spaces with our main house guest we may have during your stay.
COMMON AREA PERKS
- 2 single speed bikes for guest use. If you break it, fix it please or at least let us know.
- Shared fully equipped kitchen/dining/living room spaces with stained concrete floors throughout, vaulted ceilings & open floor plan
- Lush outdoor living space with 600sf deck garden w/ample seating areas, landscape lighting, fire-pit & outdoor shower
- High speed Wifi, Apple TV for media & 46" 4K TV
- Laundry, ironing board/iron, toiletries, hair dryer, cooking & eating utensils, tea & coffee (when available), toaster, blender
- Recycling friendly
Central locale with our notable nearby's...
-Buddy Brew Coffee (7 minute bike) *best coffee in town
-Tampa Convention Center (11 minute drive, 12 minute bike)
-University of Tampa (6 minute bike)
-Downtown Tampa & Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park (8 minute bike)
-Historic Ybor (9 minute drive, 22 minute bike)
-Tampa International Airport (14 minute drive)
-Clearwater Beach (34 minute drive)
-Fort Desoto Beach (36 minute drive
-Busch Gardens (15 minute drive)
-Tampa General Hospital (8 minute drive, 14 minute bike)
-St. Josephs Hospital (12 minute drive)
-Amalie Arena (10 minute drive, 12 minute bike)
-Raymond James Stadium (8 minute drive)
-The Straz Center Performing Arts (6 minute bike)
-Vertical Ventures indoor rock climbing (24 minute drive)
-i4 & 275 highways (2 minutes drive)
-Many up and coming local restaurants & breweries
-Excellent mountain biking areas (40-60 minute drive)
- Communal front door, keypad access with security alarm
- Come & go as you please, arrival between 4pm-10pm is preferred for Basecamp 1 & 2 shared living space guests
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
Our level of interaction is totally optional, only restricted to the openness of the space and your preference.
So much is happening around our neighborhood, we are minutes from the riverfront & downtown Tampa, where some of the most exciting projects are happening! North Hyde Park is a neighborhood that is transitioning into our very popular southern neighbor, SoHo, more and more every month. I've lived in this neighborhood since 2006 and have always felt safe, welcomed and looked after like any friendly neighbor would want. The neighborhood is not perfect, but if you give people a chance, you find that we are all the same, just living life. So be a little open-minded and enjoy my space and everything this truly awesome and progressive city has to offer!
- Free and always available street parking
- Bus stops run 4 blocks directly East & 3 blocks directly South of the house
- Tampa supports Uber & Lyft
- Lots of places are bike/walk-able as well
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
Just a heads up...although we would love to experience each guest at The Urban Crash, it is very possible that you will have the house to yourself, with our guest host or with other guests, just depending on our travel schedule. So PLEASE love and respect our home the way we do. We have put endless hours of thought and passion in creating this space for us to enjoy!
- Shoes off at the door please
- Other bedrooms outside of your booking are off limits please
- Come & go as you please, just respect our other guests
- Quiet hours are observed in common areas after 12am please
- NO smoking inside and do not dispose of your butts in our yard
- NO additional guests are allowed at The Urban Crash outside of booking party